The new standard for collaboration: Nextcloud Hub
The next generation of state-of-the-art content collaboration platform integrates desktop collaboration and document editing applications, introduces workflows, rich workspaces, file locking and more. At a presentation in Berlin, Nextcloud CEO Frank Karlitschek announced the availability of a new Nextcloud product.
Nextcloud Hub is the first fully integrated content collaboration platform on the market, ready for a new generation of users who expect seamless online collaboration capabilities.
Nextcloud Hub 18 brings the following improvements to millions of Nextcloud users
- File Management - improved sidebar, accepting internal sharing and file owner transfer,
- Workspaces bring context to your files, making it easier to collaborate in one place,
- File lock prevents conflicts when editing files shared with other users,
- Flow - Provides Nextcloud with extensive and easy-to-use workflow capabilities; automatically convert documents to PDF, send messages to chat rooms and more,
- Photos - A brand new image gallery makes it easier than ever to search, browse and share your images,
- Calendar 2.0 - Calendar 2.0 delivers Talk meetings, provides a busy view for meetings and resource reservation,
- Mail - Mail 1.0 recognizes routes, manages rich text messages and more,
- Talk - The rewritten user interface provides message delivery notifications, circle support, message replies and flow integration.
The Nextcloud hosting in Hub version is available now on Cloudeezy, from 29€/month for 500Gb of storage.
Read more about the article published on Nextcloud's blog.